Thursday, October 25, 2007

WHAT'S UP DOC????


Hi everyone!!! Thanks soooooo much for all your thoughts and prayers!

I am doing much better. It took one more hospital stay for them to get everything working great again :) One day after the last post I started having trouble breathing and needed to go back to the hospital. The doctor went in and checked my heart...and after the surgery I was soooooo sick! My body doesn't like all the meds! blah!! :P!

I feel much better now and it is amazing how much I took breathing for granted! I am now not only breathing again..lol ..I am back at work and loving it! Also, I now have a new set of Doctors. I have interviewed several doctors over the last week as I was attempting to find the one doc. that is willing to be proactive in helping me.
BTW....I can't believe some of those docs are actually called MD's!!! I met with this one doctor and she had a cell phone on her the entire time she was meeting with me...she asked me a few questions...and then would answer her phone!!! I couldn't believe it! HOW RUDE!!!)

I could tell you some nightmare stories about all the doctors I have come across in the last month...
but, I really just want to give you all some information as to what the plan is now. I was able to find this AWESOME Doctor!!! She actually listened to me and asked about my family's history of blood problems...etc.
What a concept? Listen to the patient? lol So many docs just don't listen to what the patient is saying....(okay, I will step down from my soap box ) lol I will save that topic for another book...can't you see it? Looking through the eyes of the unseen patient! lol hahahahaha
Anyway, please continue to pray for me and for the wonderful Docs that are now working closely to help me heal :) Especially pray for Dr. Christiansen as she will be my primary doc to oversee everything :)
I am soooo thankful for all of you!
God bless you all!
Diana Joy
BTW
I will try and stop by and see everyone this week:)
(((hugs)))

No comments: