Friday, May 11, 2007

Happy Mothers Day everyone!!!!

Happy Mothers Day everyone!
I hope you all enjoy your special day with you children. I will take time to look through the pictures over the many years. I hope to have them up tomorrow. But, until then.....
I found this video to represent daughters:) I hope you all will enjoy this song as much as I have.....
"In my Daughters Eyes" by Martina McBride....





God bless!

Diana Joy

I have one more request...

Please pray for Alyssa. She is wanting to become a journalist and travel around the world to reach out to orphans. Pray that over the summer we can find a program that will help encourage her to follow her dreams:)
Also, pray for me as I am now looking for a new job.
Thanks so much for all your love and support :)

Much love!
DJ

No comments: