Monday, September 14, 2009

Diana Joy and Susie McEntire Luchsinger will be together on September 26th at Borders Books!




Hey Everyone!
This is my good friend Susie McEntire Luchsinger and me having a blast at a photo-shoot last June. Susie has been very kind to assist me with my book signing at Borders Books. It is on September 26th @ 1:00. Susie will sing a few of her songs and then I will speak about my book "Looking Through the Eyes of an Unseen Child". The event is at Borders Books, Park Meadows Mall, Lone Tree Colorado. If you want to hear the music and speaking you might want to me a little early...so you can get good seats. And best of all, it's a totally free event!
Hopefully, this will be the first of many book signings with Borders. I am hoping to tour Nationally! With all your help I can reach my dream of traveling all over the US speaking and raising money for the Unseen Child Foundation.
The U.C.F (Unseen Child Foundation) is a foundation that was started last year with the hopes that we could raise enough money to help safe houses here in Denver. It has been a dream of mine for over 20 years and now I feel like the doors are opening for big things to happen! I am also in the process of working with a few screenwriters. Some from LA and some from NYC. It has been tough to go back and relive your life with people who are wanting to put your life on the big screen for the world to see! OMGosh! That was such a long sentence, I had to take a minute to breath!!! So, yes, my story is now not only world wide (though the book "Looking Through the Eyes of an Unseen Child") it is going to be a motion picture. Tamara Banks will also be doing my Documentary. Here is a interview with Tamara regarding my book. This is when we first met and I was very sick...poor Tamara had to put up with me coughing :p
Here is an interview with PBS: http://www.kbdi.org/on_demand/video_player.cfm?video=1003 Please continue to pray that doors will open and lives will be touched. I am honored to be standing with such wonderful, loving people! And to have such wonderful blogger friends who were there for me years ago...when the entire idea...was just a dream....I love my blogger friends! Oh, how I have missed you all!
I will try and keep you all up-to-date on "A day in the life of Diana Joy". Hang on! There's ups and downs.....kinda like a roller coaster ride :o)!!!!
*hugs*
God bless!
~Diana Joy~

No comments: