Tuesday, February 27, 2007

This if for all the Girls....

Yes...another chain letter! It's not that I don't like chain letters...
I just don't have the time to continue passing them along.
But, I want you all to know that I do read them.....
Most of them anyway...hehehehe!
(HINT!) I know a few of my friends need to read this today....

Also, I would like to introduce you all to a wonderful new friend :) Karen could use some support from all you wonderful bloggers out there! http://anewbegining1.blogspot.com/ I have been touched deeply by her testimony of love and committment to overcome all that life has thrown her way....
This is for all the girls!!!!!


What's so poignant about this picture?






It shows a line of little girls holding hands facing the immensity of ocean waves.
Alone they might be washed away, but together they stand strong.
Thank you each for holding my hand somewhere along the way when I was facing a wave of my own. I hope you will reach for my hand when your own wave threatens.
All of us girls..
Old and young...
Near and far...
Hold special memories of good times we've shared.
We've had our share of hard times when our friends were there to make us feel better.
We've shared...
our hearts
our time
our secrets
our fears
our hopes
and our dreams.
Let us never break the chain of friends....

This chain letter is to all my special friends from around the world. Your words of encouragement help me daily.

So I say to you all...

"Thanks Sisters! May God hold you safe in his arms until we see each other again!"

(or for some of you).....

until we meet for the first time :) hehehehe

God bless,

Diana Joy

No comments: