Saturday, August 23, 2008

Looking through the eyes of an unseen child and video's...

I have received so many e-mails questioning if the information is really true....and..YES! My book is finished! Here is what it looks like! I appreciate everybody who is waiting on a book and also those who have ordered more than one...(I know what it is like to tell someone you have bought them something and then wonder yourself if it is ever going to come.)....I realize that for some the waiting has been VERY frustrating... All I can say is, "I love you all for your patience! It is greatly appreciated!!"....even though my patience has been running very thin through this entire process :p
I never imagined how long it would take to print and publish a book until now!!!! I truly believed once a book was written and submitted to a publisher, it would just be a matter of weeks (not many months) before I had it in my hands.....
Hopefully the next book will go much more smoothly :)

So...the answer to the other e-mails (regarding my last post) is YES again...
I have interviewed with 2 television stations.....The idea of making my book into a movie has been discussed with the different production companies...I promise I will keep you up to date if any decisions are made :) It is not something I had every imagined...but, now after talking with some new friends, production company's and my team, I can see how valuable it can to have my book on the screen for people to understand what it is like to look through the eyes of an unseen child. I am so glad now I have a wonderful Agent and team of committed people that will help keep me grounded and focused. Please continue to pray for us as we move forward with any & all business decision....
Well, speaking of team...I have a meeting and need to be there in about 15 minutes :o)
Love you all!
Diana Joy

I have been listening to my music while I have been writing and one of my favorite songs came on....so I just HAVE to play the video!

No comments: