Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Another day at the office!!!

Hi, friends!

First I met with some lovely ladies at a local church and took time to talk about my manuscript and their program for women of child abuse and domestic violence. I’m interested in learning more about the help they give others and how I may be able to fit into their ministry. Then, over to the office to work on the book with Sara. Today, I learned that it’s okay not to have all the answers, life can be so complicated and I find myself wanting to always make things “all better.” But, since that’s impossible, I’ll just let God handle it!

I had an opportunity to talk to an old friend. She reminded me of Romans 8:28-33

“We know that God makes all things work together for the good of all those who have been called according to His purpose… What shall we say after that? If God is for us, who can be against us? Is it possible that He who did not spare His own Son, but handed Him over for the sake of us all, will not grant us all things besides?”

Wow! I needed those words and I needed her prayer! What a blessing to know that God’s hand is on this ministry and only He can make “all things better.” I’m thankful that, through this book, He can share His love.

Have a blessed day,

Diana Joy

2 comments:

Cathy Cremas said...

Your blog looks great! I have injoyed reading it. Can't wait to read more. :)

Neurotic Mom said...

Praying you can get a lot accomplished today.