Saturday, May 20, 2006

A Day Making Friends!

Hi! It's Sara "the editor" Davenport, and I wanted to share a blessed experience from this past week. On Wednesday, I had the privilege of driving some lovely ladies to the Colorado Christian Writer's Conference. I spent the day with Diana Joy - always a pleasure - and Janey DeMeo - we picked her up at the airport, she is a presenter at this year's conference - and Michelle - a wonderful Christian woman with a heart for Romanian orphans.

Though we hardly knew each other, we all felt a kinship in the Lord that brought a day of sharing and praying and praising and other great fellowship! It didn't hurt at all that the conference is in Estes Park, CO - one of the most beautiful places on Earth!

It reminded me of the power of God to bring people together in His name and for His work and I'm so thankful He chose me to share in this particular day of His planning. I hope you can embrace God's plan for you, today, and find many reasons to Praise Him!

Friends and More,

Sara

No comments: