Thursday, May 25, 2006

What A Week!

I'd like to start by saying a big "THANK YOU" to Denise, my website designer! She is doing an awesome job!

Thank you, Diane, for taking over the responsibility of sponsorship, that's a huge project!

I have wonderful news! Felisha Scott, Founder of Healing Club, and I met on Monday and she has made our team complete. Felisha, I want to say "Thank you, thank you, thank you, for an awesome day!" I will store this away in my list of wonderful memories and look forward to spending lots of time becoming friends. And now, Co-Workers, YEA! Check out the site for more info on Healing Club and the wonderful Felisha Scott...

To all those who have sent manuscripts for me to review, I'm on it! What an honor to have the opportunity to be a part of your lives. Betty J May, I totally enjoyed our conversation at CCWC and our follow-up phone call last night. I look forward to seeing your book in my bookstore. And I'm excited to receive new manuscripts, so keep 'em coming, everybody! Submit to "Contact Us - Talk to Diana Joy" at the www.unseenchild.com.

Janey and I shared a blessed time on Saturday as I drove her to the airport to catch her plane back to CA. I already miss you, Janey... Can't wait to read your new blog! That is, once you get it in English LOL (that French is too much for me)!

I survived the twins B-Day party and Danielle's awesome meal, YUMMY! Stay tuned for more photos of adorable children and grandchildren coming this weekend...

Sara and I have a letter to write, so we'll chat this weekend.

God Bless and enjoy the holiday weekend,

Diana Joy

1 comment:

Neurotic Mom said...

So i need to send more of Susie's CD's huh?