Monday, March 26, 2007

Diana Joy is in the hospital....please pray =)

Hello everyone:) Please pray for Diana Joy's quick release from the hospital. She will be taking some more tests tomorrow and hopefully go home. She looks happy as always and the laughter is always with her. Comments with words of wisdom are welcome and greatly appriciated.
"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'" (Jeremiah 29:11)
"The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul." (Psalm 23:1-3)
We all meet the people in our lives for a reason and everything happens for that reason these are lessons in our lives to make us stronger in the plan. God has blessed us with Diana Joy, the mission and her book. May God strengthen her weakened heart and take the pain away for she will show us the unseen child and always lead the way!! God Bless!! Diane Maes.....

No comments: