Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Mothers Day Josiah & Abby!!!

Dave and I decided that today we would attack some of the tasks around the house. He was given the bad end of the stick. He got stuck mowing the lawn and I was given the opportunity to look through old boxes and start eliminating all the unwanted junk.

Of course I decided to attack the picture boxes first :) hehehehe!
I found this picture of Dave and Josiah standing outside of our hotel room. Isn't it cute how Josiah thought he was just as big as his old man?!....lol Don't ya think they kinda even look alike?

Then there were the years of the Ninja Turtles! Here he was when he began to gain some incredible strength. His Ninja Turtle outfit used to somehow make him jump off couches, coffee tables, or once caused him to jump off the kitchen table! My baby boy was growing up......
It wasn't soon after he had been an official Ninja Turtle that his baby sister came along......
So, I ask you, "Doesn't he look proud to be a big brother?"

Looks can be deceiving...

Alyssa Gayle screamed 24-7!!! But, he stayed patient with her......

And it was a good thing he is so forgiving....

It wasn't long after Alyssa was three and we were adopting girls.....

He would soon be the only brother to seven sisters! It's a good thing he had all that Ninja training young huh?! lol
Here he is giving his sister Alyssa a tender kiss. She was almost 2 and he was 9 at the time. That was when she was too young to talk back......

By the fourth grade Josiah was not so compassionate....

He gave me this Mothers Day card that year and well...

His words tell it like it was......

I wonder what he scribbled out?? I love the fact that he didn't want to babysit her when he was old enough to! hahahahahaha! Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers out there! My last post was to my daughters.....this one is for my only son Josiah and his soon-to-be wife Abby :) Abby, this is proof that your new hubby will be a patient husband and a wonderful father!!!!

Love,

Mom!

No comments: