Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Once again I am out of work :p

Okay guys...
I'm sorry I haven't posted much lately.

I am out of work until July 30th. They are messing around with my meds (for epilepsy) so they don't want me driving.....SO HERE I AM CLEANING THE HOUSE, PAINTING, AND ....OH YEAH...ON THE COMPUTER! LOL
I have decided to get all detailed cleaning done....fix all the plumbing, and walls (one of my daughters still has a bad temper and will occasionally put her fist through one of the walls ).

Then I hope to relax on Friday =)...
So by Monday I will be focused on work and not what needs to be done at home :D
I came across this video while I was updating my myspace and I just had to put it on my blog :) My daughter Gena was on leave (from the Marines) and left for Japan a couple of days ago. I thought this was
sooooo powerful!! I just had to share it with you all!!!!

He's Coming Home - Military Video

Add to My Profile More Videos

God bless you all!
Got to get back to cleaning
:p
Diana Joy

No comments: