Thursday, June 05, 2008

The new banner is here!!!!



Here is the new banner for my book! I want to thank my dear friend Wendy Barr for making the banner :)))) I love you Wendy!!!! I should have the banner codes in the next day or two. Then feel free to copy and paste people!!! hehehehe!
I also want to let you all know that I am now addicted to this site called "Linkedin" http://www.linkedin.com/home I have met so many incredible people on this site! You have to check it out!!!
Also, Sara and I are working day and night promoting this book. It may seem as if I am complaining ......but it is exactly the opposite! It doesn't feel like work! I absolutely love meeting new people and hearing their stories. Just when I think, "That has to be the most amazing story of survival!" Some one else will come up to me and knock me off my feet with yet another testimony of courage and endurance! I am so excited at how many men and women are choosing to join together and support one another to begin the healing process!
Sara and I had the chance to speak at the Christian Writers Conference in Estes Park, Colorado this spring. It was so powerful! Thank you so much Marlene for the opportunity. Please go to http://www.writehisanswer.com/ and read of all the wonderful work Marlene is doing!!!
My prayer is that as this book hits the stores all of the people who contributed their art, poetry, and journals will realize that they no longer have to live in the past....They too can grow and enjoy life.
My only frustration from this week is that there is not enough time in the day to get back to everyone. I can't wait until this weekend! I will have a chance on Saturday night to sit quietly and answer your e-mails :) So keep them coming!!!!
God bless you all!
*hugs*
Diana Joy
BTW
I hope to post pictures of my son Josiah & his wife Abby's wedding as soon as I get my hands on them! hehehe!

No comments: