Saturday, January 09, 2010

My time in Nashville!


Hey Ya'll!
I had a wonderful time in Nashville and I would like to introduce you to some of my new friends! Here is one of my good friends Becky Wright.
Here is Kim McLean entertaining us with "Pearl".
And her good friend Devon O'Day was also singing. I can't tell you how much it meant to me to have Kim, Devon and Becky show up at my book signing and sing such powerful songs! This is a memory that will never be forgotten! On New Years Eve I received a text from so many wonderful friends in Nashville saying, "Your family in Nashville loves you!" I can't wait to see what 2010 will bring! Check out these links and listen to their music!

Here is Kim, Devon and the band having fun! Stay tuned for more adventures for 2010! I will be posting some of my good buddies and their links! You have to take the time and listen to them =) Also, check out my schedule for 2010 and see who will be on tour with me!


God Bless!
Diana Joy


No comments: