Saturday, September 02, 2006

I've been tagged and my computer is acting up!!!!

I am having problems with my computer and I think part of it is my cordless mouse! Don't worry Karin...I'm going to do my tag tomorrow!!! So all you out there...get ready!!!! Here are the questions I will answer in the morning:)
1) Are you happy/satisfied with your blog with it's content and look?
Yep!! I love it:) I think your blog is an expression of who you are. I don't know...What do you guys think? When you read my blog...what does it tell you about me?
2) Does your family know about your blog?
Yep (again) and they never visit it. But, they always want to make sure they contribute to it through art, pictures, or a joke:)
3) Do you feel embarrassed to let your friends know about your blog or you just consider it as a private thing? It depends. Sometimes I want to keep it private. Because it is how I vent my feelings about my day. Then other times I want to share it with the entire world! LOL
4) Did blogs cause positive changes in your thoughts?
Yes!! It has helped me a ton! Every day I look forward to coming down to my office to see who has visited. It is fun to know that you have a huge family (around the world) who know sooo much about you and yet keeps coming back:)
5) Do you only open the blogs of those who comment on your blog or you love to go and discover more by yourself? I try to blog surf. But, it is hard to do. It seems like there is never enough time in a day. So, I guess I would have to say, "Not as much as I would like". But, often I will hear about another blogger through a friend. Then I absolutely have to pay that blogger a visit:)

6) What does visitors counter mean to you? Do you care about putting it in your blog?
YEP!!! How fun!! I love to see who has visited and where. HELLO!! Who doesn't?
7) Did you try to imagine your fellow bloggers and give them real pictures?
That is obvious if you look at my blog:) Okay...next question...
8) Admit. Do you think there is a real benefit for blogging? Again...absolutely!!! It helps you connect with people around the world.

9) Do you think that bloggers society is isolated from real world or interacts with events?
If you blog surf you know the answer to this question. Everyone has a comment about what is happening in the world. If you missed the news that day...just go to the bloggers:)
10) Does criticism annoying you or do you feel it's a normal thing?
Yes...it annoys me. But, I am getting used to it. My fellow bloggers have helped me see that they aren't worth your time....Right Karin:)
11) Do you fear of some political blogs and avoid them? I don't fear them at all. I just really believe that we are all free to believe what ever we choose. The first time someone starts bashing my religion is when they have crossed over the line. Then I have no respect for them. I live by the belief that you don't need to preach your religion. People will learn your values by your actions. Christ walked amongst those who did not believe as He did. My desire is to do the same:) So...what I am really trying to say is, "Actions speak louder than words". I can shout from the highest mountain my values. But, if I don't live them, then they mean nothing!!! Do you know what I am trying to say? Okay...I will step off my soap box now:) LOL

12) Did you get shocked by the arrest of some bloggers?
Actually...I don't know anyone who has been arrested? I'm not quit sure what this question means...someone has to fill me in:)
13) Did you think about what will happen to your blog after you die?
LOL No...hahaha I won't be here anyway...but, I do hope that I have given something to someone by my words:)
14) What do you like to hear? What's the song you like to put its link in your blog?
I love all music. I am always changing my videos...actually...that reminds me...it is time to update my videos:) My music expresses my values and gives people an idea of who I am:) BTW I'm a crazy country girl from the ghetto!!!! LOL hahaha
15) Five bloggers to be the next "victims"? Let's see ...
OMGoodness!!! Okay...I didn't want to leave anyone out:) I just had to post a bunch of you:) If I didn't post you or you just want to be tagged...well, consider yourself tagged!!! LOL Sorry Karin..I tried to post only 5..BTW You can be tagged again here:)
1) http://the-moo.diaryland.com/ Moo...I know you have something to say? Please share chic??? Moo...Luv you:) heheh
2) http://www.4its-worth.blogspot.com/ Hi Sweetie! I can't wait to read your questions...WHERE ARE YOU????
3) http://joarduo.blogspot.com/ Hey lady!!! Welcome aboard:) Please come and share:)
4) http://thelifeofaneuroticmom.blogspot.com/ Lise...look what you have created? A monster I tell you! LOL
5) http://janey-demeo.blogspot.com/ My dear friend:) It was wonderful chatting with you today:) When you get your computer going be sure to let everyone know who you are!
6) http://fortresslife.blogspot.com/ Hi Betty:) Looks like you are going to share soon...I can't wait!
7) http://neababyblu.blogspot.com/ NEA!! Thanks for being so willing to go first:)
8) http://crazybloggincanuck.blogspot.com/ Amber!!! Welcome back!! I can't wait to find out what you have to say:) You are always so sweet to me! Let your hair down!!!
9) http://unseenchildfoundation.spaces.com/ Diane! Gotcha!! hahaha I just had to catch you by surprise:)
10) http://uaecommunity.blogspot.com/ clay I have been looking for you!!! Dude! If you happen to see your name here...Please drop me a note!! I can't find you!!!
11) http://avloomat.blogspot.com/ AKU Don't be bashful!! LOL
12) http://sgfenlaw.blogspot.com/ Fennymun! It is very simple...answer the questions and let us get to know you:) LOL
13) http://moreno4.blogspot.com/ Hi Nicole!!! All I have to say is "Let it go!! I can't wait to hear what my shy friend has to say:)
14) http://noteworthystuff.blogspot.com/ Kim! I can't comment on your blog...but if you get this...know you are invited:)
15) http://help4onemillion.blogspot.com/ Feel free to join us Stacy!
16) http://funnylikethat.blogspot.com/ Hi in training!!! Don't be shy!! Stay awhile and let us know who you are:)
17) http://sittingonadonut.blogspot.com/ Don't sit on a donut girl!!! Please share:)
18) http://meaningless-blather.blogspot.com/ Hey dude! Speak up! What would S want you to do? LOL
19) http://ettonim.blogspot.com/ Hi my little friend Minotte!!! Step up and be seen..no need to be quiet here:)
20) http://my3littlerascals.blogspot.com/ Miss yah lady! Comment so others can get to know you and what you do:)
21) http://breakinsanity.blogspot.com/ You had better answer these questions!!!
22) http://neverland82.jeeran.com/ Well girl! LOL You were the first one to tag me:) Look what you started! hehehe
23) http://livesstrong.blogspot.com/ My little friend from Iraq!! Sunshine you're such a sunshine to all you come in contact with:)

23 comments:

Neoma said...

haha, Oh these tags..well they don't take me very long, because I just answer then honestly.......makes it really quick and easy, and of course I don't care who I offend. haha

Neoma said...

1) Are you happy/satisfied with your blog with it's content and look? *** Not always, it seems awfully plain to me after seeing some peoples blogs.

2) Does your family know about your blog? *** Yes, but they never visit.

3) Do you feel embarrassed to let your friends know about your blog or you just consider it as a private thing? *** Nope, not embarrassed, don't care who knows about it.......open to the public and family.

4) Did blogs cause positive changes in your thoughts? *** not really, and doesn't change my answers either.

5) Do you only open the blogs of those who comment on your blog or you love to go and discover more by yourself?*** Not at all, I respond to blog posts of people who never even visit me, and some who visit but never comment, or seldom comment. Actually for a long time I stated that comments were not necessary. I love the feel of just a casual reading atmosphere without commitment.

6) What does visitors counter mean to you? Do you care about putting it in your blog? *** I actually have one on my blog, but I seldom check it.

7) Did you try to imagine your fellow bloggers and give them real pictures? *** I think it is only human to think about what your blog friends are like, but I do not necessarily cater to their needs, how can you, you are the one doing the blogging.

8) Admit. Do you think there is a real benefit for blogging? *** Definitely, I have met wonderful, intelligent, informative people this way. It opens up the world. I have friends all over the world now. I know there is a lot of junk out there, but the wonderful part of blogging, you can just move on.

9) Do you think that bloggers society is isolated from real world or interacts with events? *** I think some are, but that is their right. For some this is fantasy, they seldom write anything that is factual or literal, others are to political for me.

10) Does criticism annoying you or do you feel it's a normal thing? *** I am a writer, criticism is part of the job. When people stop caring enough to even criticize, then you are in trouble....

11) Do you fear of some political blogs and avoid them? *** don't fear them, just don't enjoy them, to each his own.

12) Did you get shocked by the arrest of some bloggers? *** I didn't even know about it, but I can see why some would be arrested. People think they can post ANYTHING here.

13) Did you think about what will happen to your blog after you die?
*** It will die with me.

14) What do you like to hear? What's the song you like to put its link in your blog? *** Personally I do not care for music on blogs, just because I always have my own playing, so it is a conflict of music. I think music is as personal as a lover and should be selected by the listener.

15) Five bloggers to be the next "victims"? Let's see ... ***

HERE is the problem for me, I do not pass on tags. I respond, because I do not personally dislike them, but I have had friends ask me to NOT link them, and I honor their wishes. It is hard for me to know how they feel, so I just do not pass on tags, Please forgive me.

Neoma said...

Joy, I wonder if the reason you are having trouble is the scrolling banner. When you have things that are interactive, blogger really acts up. I used to put up some music shorts, and they really messed up the opening of my page. I had trouble getting the comment to post just now. It took forever to go through. You have music in the background, plus a banner on each post, it just might be to much script.......you know blogger, it has it's problems anyway.

Karin said...

That's just GREAT dear - take your time, there's NO rush!! :)
BIG hug!

The Doctor said...

Hi and ty for the Tag, As you will see in my next post, I am on a road trip and will not be able to get to this for awhile, but yes I will answer this as it is one of the nicer tags. Thanks for your wonderful comments also *hugs*

B.R.L said...

I copied the question, and read your answers. will put it on my blog.
Like Nea I do not pass on. some times some one will read it and want to do it.

Break from Sanity said...

Sorry Diana, but I have already been Neurotically Tagged....

Can see responses at:

http://breakinsanity.blogspot.com/2006/09/neurotically-tagged.html

Anonymous said...

I posted my answers on my blog.
You know it's funny to read some of the tags out there. Often Daughter gets the silly surveys and she send them to me...what's your favourite colour, favourite movie....I forward them in question form and see if people know about me...not many do.
Thanks for the fun!

Diana Joy said...

Hi NEA!!
It's good to see ya hon:)
Thanks for answering my questions. I see why Karin wanted us to do this. I do get to know people better:) I know this isn't your favorite thing to do...so, I totally appreciate it:)
Let's keep in touch this time:)
I was a little confused as to which blog of yours to go to. Which one is best?
Take care lady:)
DJ

Diana Joy said...

Karin!
This is for you kiddo!!!
This has taught me sooo much:) You are such a wise friend. I think we should all approach life as positive as you do. Everything thrown at us is an opportunity to learn and grow! Don't yah think?
Take care friend:)
Love,
Diana Joy

Diana Joy said...

Hi Doc!!!
I'm sooo glad you responded:) I hope you are having a fun time traveling. Be safe and get home quick so we can read your answers!!
Your blog is a must see daily;)
DJ

Diana Joy said...

Betty!
Were you surprised to see me? Thanks sooo much for quick response. I'm on my way over;)
DJ

Diana Joy said...

Break from sanity...
That's not right!! Neurotic mom cannot tag you before me:( Who does she think she is? Your wife or something!!!
LOL hahaha
DJ

Diana Joy said...

Hi S!!!!
I knew you would do it:)
I hope your night is going better. I didn't get to the computer until a little bit ago. We had a huge family dinner and a wonderful game of UNO....YES!!!
Out of 12 people, I won one of the games!! I'm the mom!!!
Josiah's girlfriend Abby won the other 2!! She had no problem keeping up with the craziness of our household!
Let's chat soon?
I'm praying for you! I will be on for a little while....
Love yah hon!!!!!
XOXOXOX
((((BIG HUGS))))
DJ

Neurotic Mom said...

I finished mine before you did haha

Neoma said...

haha, I can understand the confusion, I have too many blogs, one is for family pics, one for the garden, then I started one for the forest pic, one for ocean....well ou get the idea, just too many,

But my MAIN blog is THE SOUTHERN VIEW,
http://neababyblu.blogspot.com/

I linked you this time, so I won't lose touch with you...

Anonymous said...

Well you did surprise me! I am going to post my answers on my site and see if anyone responds! Love you! Diane

Anonymous said...

I didn't know if you could see my answers so here they are:
Are you happy/satisfied with your blog with it's content and look?
Yes, I think it shows what I like and who I am.
2) Does your family know about your blog?
Yes, they don't check it out. Sometimes they will look over my shoulder for a few minutes.
3) Do you feel embarrassed to let your friends know about your blog or you just consider it as a private thing?I want the world to see it! If it gives any one help or support that would be GREAT!
4) Did blogs cause positive changes in your thoughts?
Yes! There are some wonderful people out there! I was begining to wonder?
5) Do you only open the blogs of those who comment on your blog or you love to go and discover more by yourself?I like to look around and see who says what! Some are very different.
6) What does visitors counter mean to you? Do you care about putting it in your blog?
I only care about the people we can get to the unseenchild blog. I want to bring people to you!
7) Did you try to imagine your fellow bloggers and give them real pictures?
My blog is for beauty and the wonder of God! I have to stay hidden, bring people to you and the mission!
8) Admit. Do you think there is a real benefit for blogging? Yes, We can reach more people around the world!
9) Do you think that bloggers society is isolated from real world or interacts with events? Real world! They have so much to say about everything!
10) Does criticism annoying you or do you feel it's a normal thing?
I think it is healthy, sometimes it is annoying and frustrating but everyone is entitled to thier opinion.
11) Do you fear of some political blogs and avoid them? I do not fear them! I will check them out for a while but as I said before, everone is entitled to thier own ideas. So many different things happen in this world and alot of belief is what we are tought!
12) Did you get shocked by the arrest of some bloggers?
I don't personally know anyone who has been arrested but some that I have seen don't surprise me if they did go to jail! LOL
13) Did you think about what will happen to your blog after you die?
It will go to blog heaven! DUH! LOL
14) What do you like to hear? What's the song you like to put its link in your blog?
I also love all music! I havent figured that all out yet! I do want to put "Where is the love" from the black eyed peas! I just need to figure it out first!
15) Five bloggers to be the next "victims"? Let's see ...Well since you know some of the same ones that is the question??? Any takers???
Love you Diane

Diana Joy said...

Alright neurotic mom!!!
You did finish the tag before I did:)hahah LOL
Luv ya anyway:)
DJ

Diana Joy said...

NEA!
Thanks I will note your MAIN blog is THE SOUTHERN VIEW,
http://neababyblu.blogspot.com/
I will post it to my links as soon as neurotic mom shows me how to post it!! Hint....hahah lol
take care:)
DJ

Diana Joy said...

diane!!!
I'm so glad you stopped by my dear friend:) I have missed you sooo much!!! Thanks for sharing! Isn't it amazing how you think you know one so well....& then you do this tag game and already I feel like I am hearing things for the first time! hahaha LOL
Miss ya...let's have lunch soon???
DJ

fennymun said...

Hi diane,
Sorry for the late response. I haven't visited my own blog for awhile and just realised that I have been tagged. Well, such a long list! Anyway, here are my answers:
1) yes, though it may look better if I blog more.
2) yes, my husband does.
3) no, not at all. Yet, same as you, sometimes I want to keep it to myself and other times to share with others.
4) yes, glad to make new friends there and learn from them, somehow.
5) yes, for most of the time. Sometimes, just visit the blogs of those who left comments on others' blogs.
6) I haven't added visitos counter.
7) no.
8) yes.
9) no, not at all.
10) sometimes, yes. But maybe I'm lucky that so far no criticism posted in my blog.
11) no.
12) personnally I don't know any bloggers being arrested.
13) Know, I haven't thought about it yet.
14) I like any easy listening songs or soft music. I like yours, indeed.

Hope you'll visit my blog again. Sure, I'll try to post something new from time to time so that others would keep on visiting my blog. I do treasure others' comments/ ideas. :)

Anonymous said...

hi DJ, assignment complete. thanks!