Sunday, September 10, 2006

My mother always said, "If you don't have anything nice to say, Don't say anything at all!"



If you are hurt by this blog please move on. I am not out to hurt anyone! So please do not send comments of, "Please continue to hurt". The US and Canada derserve what they get!" "I hope you & your family die!" "The US must die!" "Destroy Canada!" Those are hurtful and totally inappropriate. So I ask you, "Do I go to your blog and say hurtful things because you believe differently?" I ask for the same respect!!! Blogging is for venting, keeping people up to date on your life, and supproting others. If anyone agrees with this please comment? Warning...I will be doing a post this afternoon on September 11 and what it means to me. If this is painful, please move on. I am not out to bring others pain.....

No comments: