Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Okay! Okay! I promise I will stop...just one more post....

There are many signs you need to watch out for that could mean you are yet another surf junkie addicted to the internet...
You find yourself typing "com" after every period when using a word processor.com You turn off your modem and get this empty feeling, like you just pulled the pin on a loved one. You start introducing yourself as "Jon at AOL dot com" Your wife drapes a blonde wig over your monitor to remind you of what she looks like. All of your friends have an @ in their names. You can't call your mother...she doesn't have a modem. Your phone bill comes to your doorstep in a box. You laugh at people with 14,400 baud modems. You move into a new house and decide to Netscape before you landscape. You refer to going to the bathroom as downloading. You tell the cab driver you live at http://69.luck.street/house/bluetrim.html Your spouse makes a new rule: "The computer cannot come to bed." You ask a plumber how much it would cost to replace the chair in front of your computer with a commode. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. :^) You turn on your computer, and turn off your spouse. Your best friend is someone you've never met. Your spouse says communication is important in a marriage...so you buy another computer, and install a second phone line so you can chat. You begin to wonder how on earth your service provider is allowed to call 200 hours per month "unlimited." Your dog has its own home page.....


Buddy@Albertsen.com

10 comments:

Neurotic Mom said...

LOL you are such a nut

Anonymous said...

In keeping with the puppy theme and having their own website, I wrote about my pup pets tonight.
Hope your pup enjoys his website...
Hope you are having a good evening...
I am off to sleep in my new bed...finally.
Lotsa love
moi

clayfuture said...

Also add: "You post 3 or more msgs on your blog per day!"

I wonder who fits in that category! ;)

Norma said...

Very cute. And there's a lot of truth in it too.

Unknown said...

Agreed! Thanks for the good laugh!

Diana Joy said...

neurotic mom!!
Hi lady!!!
I hope your baby is doing better?
Keep me up to date hon? Miss ya!
DJ

Diana Joy said...

for what it's worth....
I love your puppy blog today:)
I hope you're sleeping better now? Thanks for the phone call...it was greatly needed!!
Plus...fun!!!
I love ya hon!!!
Let's chat soon!
XOXOX
DJ

Diana Joy said...

hahahahah
Clay future!
And...why haven't you answered my questions???? HUH????
You bumm! LOL
What can I say? I'm a chatter box!! LOL
I look forward to reading your answers!!!!
Take care dude!
DJ

Diana Joy said...

Norma!!!
HI LADY:)
Thanks for dropping by:)
I love your blog! It is a wonderful addition to my day!
BTW!!
Everybody!! Be sure and check out Norma's blog!!
God bless you Norma!
DJ

Diana Joy said...

Hi Amber!
Thanks for coming!!! I'm glad I could make you laugh:) Laughter is the best medicine!
I'm on my way over to your blog...
Thanks for reminding me today!
Take care lady!
Diana Joy