Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Watch out every body...I've been tagged!!

Unseen Child
A Tag: Pop Quiz
Tagged by Jo! Now, I've tagged 4 people!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4. "
Excel for Dummies" Can help you…..( I know pretty lame) 2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.Wow! I still can’t touch the walls of my cubicle.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?“The Lake House”….Another chick flick …..And of course "Reba".
4.Without looking, guess what time it is?YES!!!! IT IS ALMOST TIME TO GO HOME….
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?NO!!!!! AAAHHHH MAN!!! IT’S ONLY 2:00!!!!
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?The Radio… “BABY YOU SAVE ME”?? (I have no idea what kinda song this is).
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?Lunch!!!! Chipotle….now my tummy hurts and I feel the need to take a long nap!
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?Hello!!!!….The clock…
9. What are you wearing?From-head-to-toe. 1).Kaki slacks…2) White shirt….3) Green blazer (is that what they call it now?) The usual…a) underwear) bra, c) socks d) and these cute little boots….e) eye glasses…f) hormone patch..(Wait! Was I supposed to tell you that?)
10. Did you dream last night?Yep!! It was a nightmare!! I just went into surgery and the Doctor turned to my family and said, “She didn’t make it….She died right after we put her under…(Yeah…I have no idea how I overheard this conversation…)
11. When did you last laugh?I am laughing (as I attempt to type this ….without anyone looking into my cubicle)…LOL
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?Lot’s of pictures of my family….rules for work…phone numbers for the employees here in the office….and yea a ton of reminders. (you know what I mean…those “post its”)
13. Seen anything weird lately?Well…I live with a bunch of teenagers and so it is like living in one of those scary movies…you know the one that the child gets possessed by some demon…so, yep! That’s my house…Very weird… and VERY SCARY!!!
14. What do you think of this quiz?It was a wonderful way to pass my time…oooppsss sssshhhhh….I should be working …
15. What is the last film you saw?None….I have to stick with videos….too broke…
16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?Well….Definitely a movie theater!!
17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.Sometimes I cry when my grandchildren cry…(I just noticed I don’t when my children cry…uummm I wonder why?)
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?World peace…I know typical answer…but, this was all I could think of right away…
19. Do you like to dance?Yep!!! Ask my children…I dance every morning! I wake up to Country Music …weird huh…I think I’m revealing too much…
20. George Bush...Father or son?
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?Angel…(After 8 children I can’t think of any more names…you ask 25 years too late)
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?Christian….(ditto to number 21)
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?No…I hate to fly, float, and trains make me sick.
24. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?That is so easy….I live my life with the hope that He will not say, “Whew!!! I’m sure glad you made it”…I WANT HIM TO SAY, “MY GOOD AND FAITHFUL DAUGHTER…THANK YOU FOR DOING WHAT I HAVE ASKED.” At that point HE will show me my very own castle…covered in many jewels…right next to the biggest mall!!! (How about that? Shopping for eternity)
25. 4 people: 1)Diane (I know you love to do this)...2)4 what it's worth (of course)3) Minotte's Notes ( I hope she does it:) 4)Crazy Bloggin' Canuck (long time no see Amber) By the way guys...please cut and copy your answers here too..I want everyone to read them....Have fun guys! Got to get back to work:D

No comments: