Monday, July 24, 2006

Best of friends and nothing to do!!!





My daughter and her best friend Haley. They are busted playing with my camera!! How fun!!! You can tell by the art that they will be best friends forever! They met each other in the third grade. In the six grade Haley left for LasVegas and didn't return until this summer. Isn't it amazing how even though they lived so many miles apart, they were determined to stay in touch. Now, Haley has returned to live in Denver. They can't wait to start High School. Freshman year....YIKES!!!

HAHA!! Lady's, remember these days. It has been a long hot weekend and they must have been totally bored! LOL What do ya think! HAHAHA I couldn't stop laughing when I saw them! It brought me back to my old friends from Highschool and the games we played to survive the summer.
This look is ssoooo familiar! My daughter is going to kill me when she sees this....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Doesn't thier hair color look Great!! LOL Guess who??

Diana Joy said...

LOL!
Thanks for doing their hair Diane!
hahah
love yah!
DJ