Friday, July 21, 2006

Unseen Child

Hi!

I just had one more special comment to make:)
I know..you guys are all thinking, "Yeah right....Diana, has just one more comment...I don't believe it!"
I know, I blog a bunch and talk even more. But, so much has happened this week that I can't fit it into one post!

Yesterday, I received the famous package! For those of you who do not know what I'm talking about go to Neurotic Mom's blog
http://thelifeofaneuroticmom.blogspot.com/
She sent me a wonderful gift. Actually more than one:) And I want to say "Thanks so much!! It couldn't have come at a better time!" She and her husband sent me 2 CDs. Michael Combs. (BTW...Awesome music!) One for me and one for my friend Janey. Then, I received a golden cross to wear around my neck! I love it! It will remind me that God is in control! I was surprised to open the card and find $ in it!! Enough for me to see Susie Luchsinger in Cheyenne, Wyoming this Sunday! I am soooo excited! It wasn't even all the gifts that I received this weekend that made me feel special. It was what was written on the card. It said, "Diana, don't rob me of my blessings! Take the money!" Love Yah!
I wish I could yell her name from the highest mountain but, 1) She would die of embarrassment. 2) She would kill me! 3) She isn't the type of person who gives to receive.
She is a woman who loves unconditionally and gives endlessly. She will cry with you and laugh when you laugh:)
She is a true friend!
Love Yah Neurotic Mom!!!!Unseen Child

2 comments:

Neurotic Mom said...

Oh no you didn't!

Ok now i'm going to have to come up with another post about you, I don't get mad i get even.

But for those of you who haven't read the first post about Diana just go to my blog click on Archives then on July and scroll down to look for a post titled Phone Call

Diana Joy said...

Neurotic mom!
LOL
I can't believe you said that:)
You just wait..
I'll get you back when you least expect it!
hahah
LOL
DJ